We take accessibility very seriously and strive to ensure that our site permits both physical and intellectual access to the widest possible audience. We have developed our access strategy and technical standards for the site with reference to the work of the World-Wide-Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). If you would like a paper copy of any of the pages on the site, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the admin team on 01274 256789 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to provide it for you free of charge.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers
You should contact us if you have trouble using this site – this will help us to make improvements.