On Thursday 06th April 09.30am – 2.30pm at Bradford Academy in the Lecture Theatre
A ONE DAY WORSHOP
Parents and Carers of Children who are having difficulty with their child’s challenging behaviour.
What will the workshop cover?
The workshop aims to help parents develop an understanding of:
- Causes of cause challenging behaviour
- Why challenging behaviour can happen
- How to react to children’s behaviour
- Positive behaviour management techniques
- How to respond to children’s emotions
The workshop will be split into four sections:
- Section 1: Understanding Challenging Behaviours
- Section 2: Improving the lifestyles of people who challenge
- Section 3: Support young people who challenge
- Section 4: Strategies
For any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on 01274 256789.
Refreshment and lunch will be provided on the day.
Mrs Gurdeep Kaur
Child Protection/Safeguarding Family Link Worker