Academy uniform should be worn at all times, including on journeys to and from the academy.
After Easter 2016, Bradford Academy Primary uniform can be purchased throughout the year from:-
Tel: 01274 879569
Fax: 01274 851840
Orders can also be placed through the Primary Office during term time. Please contact the school on 01274 256752 for further details.
(Please note, if you have children in Secondary, their Uniform can still be purchased at the Academy.)
Green Sweatshirt with logo Green Cardigan with logo
Orange polo shirt with logo Navy trousers Boys & Girls
Check Skirts Navy Pinafore
Shalwar Kameez may be worn over the school shirt/blouse and tie. Fabric must be plain and approved by Academy staff – contact school reception for guidance.
Pumps for use indoors must be in school and worn everyday
Plain Black shoes only
PE KIT for both boys and girls: Blue Shorts & blue T-Shirt
Children may wear plain navy joggers/leggings for PE
- Students may choose to wear one pair of small stud earrings.
- Students are not allowed to wear rings at any time.
- Students are not allowed to wear any other visible piercings apart from one pair of stud earrings (this includes facial and tongue piercings).
Students are not allowed to wear any other forms of jewellery (bracelet, necklace or chain) other than a watch, one pair of stud earrings and a non – offensive gel band (except when permission is granted for recognised religious or medical reasons).
- Outdoor coats are not allowed to be worn inside the building
- Denim and leather jackets are not acceptable as outdoor clothing
- Make up is not permitted
- Students must not adopt any eccentric hairstyles or colour (Principal’s discretion)
- In order to maintain our high standards, students who do not wear the correct uniform will be sent home.