Teach BA – Make a difference
If you are interested in a future that guides, shapes and inspires children then teaching is the career for you. As a positive, collaborative learning community, Teach BA at Bradford Academy can offer:
- Hands on school-led teacher training with personalised support bespoke to your subject
- Opportunity to be fully immersed in school life from day one
- Gold standard awarded professional development with highly experienced lead practitioners in a friendly environment
- An all-through education experience from 2 – 19 years within a school shortlisted in Community and Collaboration for the prestigious TES School Awards
- Tailored advice and information about teaching
- Access to partnerships in the area
- Potential to secure a full time teaching role in the Academy at the end of the course
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate of Education) – accredited by Bradford College
Subjects we offer: English, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, MFL (Spanish), Religious Studies, Health & Social Care, Computer Science (inc. IT), Science with PE and Primary
We can also provide access to subject knowledge enhancement courses (SKEs) via Bradford College
We will be hosting three open events: Thursday 23 May, Wednesday 12 June and Tuesday 2 July – all of which will be from 3.30pm until 5.30pm – which will provide you with the opportunity to experience for yourself how we make a difference every day with our young people.
We welcome you to contact us for more information and will be happy to help with any queries you may have regarding the process; we understand how important this decision is.
To register your interest and for guidance on how to apply please contact: Samantha Taylor, 01274 256710 or email teachBA@bradfordacademy.co.uk. If you have any questions about the PGCE or SKE courses, please contact Lynn Duff at Bradford College directly: 01274 436314 or email@example.com